Most of the time, you have to have your bank a/c number in order to do any transactions through cheque or internet banking. However, there are some cases when you either forget or lose your a/c number and hence, you get stuck.
Therefore, we just wanted to let you know that by logging on to BOI Bank’s website, you can easily find your 15 digit account number easily.
You can simply follow these simple steps and find the 15 digits BOI Bank or Bank of India account number.
Dear viewers, If you are having a Bank of India account number with 13 digits, then it can be categorized into two types- Savings and Current (Operational) account numbers. Please check your account type before making any further use of your account.
Every bank has a different format when it comes to the format of account numbers. But the general format remains more or less the same across all banks. Banks use first 4 digits for identifying the branch where the account was opened, while the next four digits specify the type of account and the last seven digits are assigned by the branch to each customer.
Here is an example of a 15 digit BOI Bank account number – 172010042310960.
ways to know your BOI Bank 13 digit account number online
Getting your account number is easy. It is not that daunting task at all. You can do it today, if you follow these simple steps, then you will have your account number soon.
1. The BOI Bank account number can be found by getting a copy of their passbook from the branch. The passbook shows all the transactions and balances that have been made for the account and can be used for verification purposes when taking new credit cards, loans or other types of financial services offered by banks.
If you are unable to find your passbook, you can request a duplicate passbook. You will need to produce a few documents for this.
2. A person can find his BOI account number in a chequebook. A lot of people prefer printing their cheques and storing them for future reference and there are also people who use these cheques as a way of keeping track of their deposits and withdrawals, which is simple enough.
3. Your account number is printed at the top and bottom of your bank statement. If you don’t know how to obtain a BOI bank statement, then follow these instructions – How to Get a BOI Bank Statement Online – Download BOI
4. Bank of India customers can check and find their account number by logging on to the BOI mobile banking app or through the Bank of India net banking application, on Profile Section you can get both account number & Customer ID.
5. To find your BOI Bank account number, go to any of their branches. Provide them with your details (e.g. name, date of birth, address and your nearest branch). Once the executive verifies the details, she will provide you with your account number.
6. Getting the account number of BOI Bank is very easy. You just need to make one call to Bank of India contact number. You will have to provide your name, mobile number and a few more details. By providing this information, you will be able to get an account number.
- Call at Tele No – 1800 220 229 (Tollfree)
- 1800 103 1906 (Tollfree)
- (022) – 40919191 (chargeable number)
The above article on Canara Bank Account Number was prepared according to the customer requirements. I believe that it will help you a lot in case if you are searching for Canara Bank Account Number. The customer ID would help you to get a lot of information about the bank account.
Thanks for reading this article, if you have any kind of query related to Canara Bank Account Number kindly post them in the comment box. We will reply to you with an appropriate link.