If you have a loan account with Union Bank of India, there are several ways to check your account balance to keep tabs on your payments and make sure you’re not overspending.
Checking your account balance online is the easiest way to access your financial information from home or on the go, and if you have an internet-connected device like a smartphone or tablet, there are apps available that can give you quick access to this information right at your fingertips.
Here’s how to check Union Bank’s loan balance online and with mobile apps.
Steps to View Loan Balance in Union Bank
Step 1: Go to the official website of Union Bank Of India Bank.
Step 2: To access your account, enter your login name and password. Here’s how to restore your User ID and Password if you’ve forgotten them.
Step 3: Select the “Accounts” option from the menu.
Step 4: Click the “Balance & Transaction Info” tab.
Step 5: Select “Loan Accounts.”
Step 6: Select the Loan Account number that you require.
Step 7: Your Loan balance, as well as other data, will now be displayed in the Account balance column.
Can I check your loan balance in Union Bank of India at any time
Yes, you can check your loan balance at Union Bank of India at any time. There are several ways to do this:
1. You can call Union Bank of India’s customer care service and ask for a loan balance check.
2. You can visit Union Bank of India’s website and check your loan balance online.
How may I express my concerns regarding my loan transaction?
UBI account holders can call on (1800 22 22 44 / 1800 208 2244) or email [email protected] for any queries related to their loan transaction.
You may also contact your branch/branch manager and request a copy of the loan account statement, where you will be able to view details such as interest rate, actual interest charged, total amount outstanding etc. There is no fee for obtaining a copy of your loan account statement from UBI.
What are the benefits of checking your loan balance?
There are several benefits to checking your loan balance. By doing so, you can:
- One of the most important aspects of personal finance is to keep track of how much money you have left to pay on your loan. This way, you can be proactive about your payments and avoid any unexpected surprises.
- See if you have any payments due in the near future
- Make sure that the interest rate and other terms of your loan are still accurate. For example, may have changed since you first took out the loan. You should also be sure to keep track of any other changes to the terms of your loan, such as the length of the loan or the monthly payment amount. If anything changes, be sure to contact your lender to discuss your options.
- Discover any errors on your account
- Get suggestions on ways to save money on your loan
Checking your loan balance is simple and can be done on UBI’s website, with a few clicks. Now that you know how to check your union bank loan balance online, it’s time to settle your dues.
Make sure that you keep track of your outstanding dues with regular visits to UBI’s website, or follow them on Twitter @unionbankofindia for the latest updates. Thank you for reading our guide on how to check the union bank loan balance. We hope that you found it useful! If there are any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below. Happy Banking!