Paying your credit card bill on time is just one of the responsibilities that come with owning a credit card. This is an important part of your credit score that can have an impact on what future credit products you may be able to qualify for.
But sometimes life gets in the way, so it’s easy to see how paying your credit card bill may slip your mind.
There are many ways in which you can pay your credit cards bills such as cash, cheque, and net banking. But chances are you use the Net Banking option. So let’s take a look at the steps to make Axis Bank Credit Card payments via net banking using NEFT.
Requirements of axis bank credit card payment through NEFT
- Internet banking User ID and Password
- Registered mobile number in bank
- Credit card Details Such as – Name on Card & 16 digit Credit Card number
How to make axis bank credit card payment through NEFT – On Axis Bank
1. Go to the Axis bank official website.
2. Click on Personal Login.
3. Enter the Net banking User Id and Password.
4. Choose the Transfer Funds option and Select NEFT.
5. Below Add/ Manage Beneficiary, enter the beneficiary’s information to Add.
6. Fill in the blanks for the beneficiary’s name, account number, and branch’s IFSC code, among other things.
|Beneficiary Name||Name as it appears on credit card|
|Beneficiary Bank Name||Axis Bank|
|Beneficiary Branch Name||Mumbai|
|Beneficiary Account Number||16-digit Credit Card number|
7. Now select the account from which you wish to send money.
8. Enter The Amount you want to pay for a Credit Card.
9. Click Send Option, OTP will be received to the registered mobile number
10. Enter the OTP and click submit.
11. Now your credit card bill will be paid.
Note: The bank may take 1 or 2 days to clear your funds after the transfer. So, if you have enough time before your credit bill’s due date, you can use this method if you don’t please pay through another method.
How to make axis bank credit card payment through NEFT – on Other Banks
1. Log in to the Net Banking or mobile banking interface of your bank.
2. Go to the payment section Select NEFT from the Transfer Funds menu.
3. Add the beneficiary’s information to the Add/ Manage Beneficiary section.
4. Fill up the blanks, including the beneficiary’s name, account number, and branch’s IFSC code.
|Beneficiary Name||As it displays on your credit card|
|Bank Name||Axis Bank|
|Account Number||Credit Card Number (16 digits)|
5. Next, choose the account to which you want to send money.
6. Fill in the amount you’d like to pay using a credit card.
7. Select Send Option, and an OTP will be sent to the registered phone number.
8. Enter the OTP and press the submit button.
9. Now you can pay your credit card bill.
Note (same as above): After the transfer, the bank may take up to 2 days to settle your cash. So, if you have enough time before your credit bill’s due date, you can use this way to pay it if you don’t want to use another option.
How much Time Taken by the bank Accepting the payment?
If the bank is an axis, the money may clear the same day or the next working day. If you pay with a different bank, it might take up to 2 working days.
What is the IFSC code for NEFT payment of an Axis bank credit card bill?
The IFSC Code is UTIB0000400 (Mumbai), for NEFT Payment.
Is it possible to pay CC bills in NEFT using mobile banking?
It is possible to pay Credit Card bills in NEFT using the Mobile Banking facility. However, you will need an Internet Banking account to do this. To do this, you will need to follow the above instructions.
Thank you for reading. I hope this article is helpful for you. In this article, I explain in detail how to make axis bank credit card payments through NEFT. Your comments and feedback are highly appreciated.
Should you have any queries, comments or suggestions on how I could improve this further I’d be very grateful if you could leave a comment below. You can also find me on social media or message me directly via my contact page.