If you have bad credit and need to borrow money, you may have been turned down by banks and credit unions in the past. Fortunately, Commonwealth Bank has created several programs designed to help borrowers with all kinds of credit scores refinance personal loans from other lenders.
No matter what kind of issues you’ve had in the past, you can find out how to refinance personal loan with Commonwealth Bank here.
What is refinancing?
Refinancing is the process of taking out a new loan to pay off an existing loan. The new loan typically has a lower interest rate than the original loan, which can save you money over time.
There are many reasons why you might want to refinance personal loan, including consolidating multiple loans into one, extending the term of the loan to reduce monthly payments, or taking advantage of a lower interest rate.
The 3 Biggest Benefits of Refinancing
If you’re looking to save money on your personal loan, refinancing may be the answer. By shopping around for a new loan with a lower interest rate, you can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars over the life of your loan.
And, if you refinance with Commonwealth Bank, you’ll enjoy additional benefits like flexible repayment options and extra features like redraw.
So if you’re considering refinancing your personal loan, here are three big benefits to keep in mind.
- First, you could save money by finding a better deal.
- Second, refinancing means flexibility: repayments start when you want them to and continue until they’re finished; there’s no need to worry about missing payments because of an emergency.
- Third, refinancing will give you access to great extras like redraw – meaning that once your initial loan is paid off, you can use the balance as an overdraft facility so it’s available when you need it.
To find out more about how to refinance personal loan with Commonwealth Bank, contact their Loan Team today.
The 5 Step Process
If you’re looking to lower your monthly payments or get out of debt faster, refinancing your personal loan with Commonwealth Bank may be the right move. Here’s a simple 5-step process to get started:
1. Research your options – compare rates, terms, and features from different lenders.
2. Determine if you qualify – review your credit score and history, income, and debts.
3. Shop around for the best deal – get multiple quotes and compare offers.
4. Choose the lender that meets your needs – review all of the documentation thoroughly before signing on the dotted line.
5. Finalize your application – make sure to answer all questions accurately and completely so there are no surprises later on down the road!
Steps to Refinance Personal Loan with Commonwealth Bank
We’ll cover the steps on how to refinance personal loans with Commonwealth Bank below.
Step 1: Call the Commonwealth Bank Customer Service Centre on 022 6139 0100 and request an Appointment for refinancing.
Step 2: Complete the application form (Download Below), ensuring that all details are correct when submitting it to them. If there are any errors on your application form, please contact them immediately so that we can rectify them before processing takes place.
Step 3: Visit Branch, Submit your completed application form along with any supporting documentation.
Once your loan gets approved, your funds will typically transfer into your account within 2 – 7 business days! It’s as easy as that!
Common Reasons Why People Refinance
There are many reasons why people refinance their personal loans.
- Some common reasons include wanting to secure a lower interest rate, wanting to consolidate multiple loans into one, or need to extend the loan term.
- Sometimes people also refinance in order to access additional funds. If you’re considering refinancing your personal loan, it’s important to compare rates and terms from multiple lenders before making a decision.
- They want to build equity in their home
- They need cash now
- They want to invest in a new property or make improvements to an existing property
- They want to purchase a car or other major item
- They need money for day to day expenses
If you’re looking to lower your monthly payments or pay off your loan faster, refinancing your personal loan with Commonwealth Bank may be the right choice for you.
Keep in mind that you may have to pay fees and closing costs when you refinance, so make sure to compare those costs against the savings you’ll receive from a lower interest rate. As long as the savings outweigh the costs, refinancing can be a great way to save money on your personal loan.
Thank you for reading this blog post about how to refinance personal loan from commonwealth bank! I hope it has been helpful.
We want to reassure everyone that our site does not offer any investment advice or services to customers. We have put in place all the necessary measures to ensure that you can use the site with confidence, but if you have any concerns about your own situation please contact your financial adviser or the appropriate authority before proceeding to complete any form on this website. We also recommend that you read our Terms page before making any judgement.