Bandhan Bank is a private sector bank, its objective is to provide financial services to all segments of people by operating a network of innovative and customer caring branches, reaching every remote area of the country, focusing on customer satisfaction and building a modern bank.
If you’re a business owner and have a bank account with Bandhan Bank then you can avail of their mobile banking services. Bandhan Bank Mobile banking can do all the basic banking operations from your mobile phone. It is a non-traditional digital bank offering easy to use branchless banking services including mobile transfer, bill payments, money management etc.
Using the mBandhan app, you can make NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, UPI and other transfers to banks using any of your Bank’s IFSC. Along with account to account transfers, users can send debit cards request, view statements of accounts, transactional history details for loans availed etc.
Features of Bandhan bank mobile banking
The Mbandhan Bank App will provide all facilities related to accounting opening, transactions & other services. With the App you will be able to:-
1. Are you wondering when the loan you requested will be approved? Or when your statement request will be mailed? You can check the status of these requests anytime, anywhere in the world.
2. Using your mobile device, you can easily create a UPI ID and provide it to your friends and family. Once done, you can use your app to send money directly into the bank account of the recipient. There is no need to remember bank details or IFSC codes because all that is required is your recipient’s UPI ID.
3. Simply scan the QR code to pay bills or transfer funds, check your bank balance or do mobile recharges.
4. With mobile banking, you can apply for deposit accounts like FDs, RDs, and also keep track of your balance.
5. Activating EPF Account Fast and Easy without visiting the EPFO office.
6. Want to view the transaction history and transaction statement of your bank account.
7. Block Debit Card Immediately if you lost
8. Block Cheque if want
Requirements of Register Bandhan Mobile Banking
- Must have a current or savings account with Bandhan Bank.
- Must have a smartphone that is either Android or iPhone.
- Your mobile number must be registered with the Bank.
How to register Bandhan bank mobile banking app?
Please follow the below-mentioned steps to register mbandhan app
Step 2: After installing open the App and tick Agree and click Next from the notice display.
Step 4: I choose Account Number and Debit Card Option, Enter the Acc no and click next.
Step 5: After your account is registered, the SMS verification page will appear. Here you need to register your mobile number via OTP. Once your mobile number is verified, you will be moved to the next screen.
Step 6: Now, Fillup Debit Card Details such as Card Number, PIN, Expiry date.
Step 7: If Authentication ok, then the next page is to set a New Login PIN and Transaction PIN after completed click next.
Login PIN: When you log in to your bank app, you are required to enter a PIN. And they call it a login PIN.
Transaction PIN: The transaction PIN is a code, which we input while we transfer money to any merchant.
Step 8: Select the Security questions and enter the answer. It is important to answer random questions when you transfer the amount of more than Rs 10,000 and click Submit.
Step 9: All Done Now, Click on the Login button enter the Login PIN you set.
What is the Bandhan bank customer care number for mobile banking?
Customer Care Helpline :
I’m very happy that you chose to read this article. At this point, you might be wondering what the best way to support me is. The best way you can do this is to share my articles! Also, leave comments on my articles so I know I’m doing a good job or that I’m wrong about something.