Mobile banking brings about unprecedented convenience to our financial tasks. We can now do our banking jobs anytime and anywhere, without the hassle of waiting in line at the bank or carrying huge amounts of cash. Another important aspect of m-banking is the 24×7 service it provides you, wherever you may be.
Mobile banking has also introduced greater security by issuing m-PINs, which are based on mobile phone numbers rather than ATM/Debit cards.
Features of Axis bank mobile banking
1. Easy withdrawal from ATM without Debit Card.
2. You can track the progress of your loan request or statement request anytime, anywhere. …
3. You can scan QR codes to pay bills or view details about your transactions. You can also access your account via your mobile device using Axis Bank’s Scan UPI or Bharat QR solution. Whether you have an Android or iOS device, you can access your account at any time from any location.
4. Its banking makes it easy for you to open an FD or RD account using the mobile app.
5. From requesting and blocking payments, to setting up automatic reminders for your payment due date, to setting your accounts to automatically pay your debts, Axis Bank has all the bases covered when it comes to making payments on your credit cards or Flipkart credit card.
6. Requesting Cheque book, new ATM, Reset Credit and Debit card Pin.
7. The Axis Bank Mobile App offers a fascinating way to search for dining offers, ATMs, branches and properties near you. The bank has highlighted the AR camera on the app where on scanning various landmarks, it will show you the branch or ATM of your choice on top of the landmark.
8. You can conveniently view account balances, make payments, check recent transactions, and more.
9. You are not required to have an account with one of the banks in order to recharge your contacts’ line.
How to register axis bank mobile banking app
Step 1: On the go, Download and install the bank’s official App. Axis Mobile Banking App which is compatible with Android and iOS smartphones. The app can be downloaded from Play Store, Apple Store or by sending SMS “MBANK” to 567678.
Step 2: You can open the app, click on the login button. (this method only works if you are a current axis bank customer)
Step 3: Please confirm if the mobile number you have registered with axis bank is active on your mobile phone. If yes, you may proceed to the next step.
Step 4: After Entering your MPIN, the system will ask you to send a verification SMS from your device.
Step 5: Once your SMS get verified, you can use the Axis Bank Mobile Banking App.
Step 6: You will need to enter your name. After that, you will need to check the box that says that you agree to terms & conditions, then click ‘Continue’.
Step 7: Enter your 6-digit mPIN in the field below and click ‘Proceed’. Note that Your mPIN ensures that you will be able to complete transactions through your Axis Mobile Banking App.
Step 8: Next, either click Create UPI ID or simply hit skip.
Step 9: You’ll get to the main page, but it won’t be completely functioning.
Step 10: You must authenticate the app in order to use the full features. To do so, navigate to the App’s account section and choose the savings account.
Step 11: A pop-up window will appear, and you should click Proceed.
Step 12: On the next window, enter your Internet banking login ID and password to continue. If you are having any issues with your password or net banking details. try to log in using Debit Card. When attempting to log in with a debit card, enter your card number, expiry date, and PIN to authenticate.
Step 13: As finally, you have to enter your mPIN to validate. Now you have successfully registered with axis mobile banking.
How to reset axis mobile app password
Forgot the Mobile Banking mpin of Axis Bank Mobile Banking App is usually. There is no way to retrieve, however you may reset your mobile banking password. How to reset my mobile banking password? just read this article.
Does Axis mobile banking app download?
The Axis Mobile Banking App can be accessed by both Android and iOS-based smartphones. It allows customers to save time by accessing the services of the bank on their smartphone itself. The app is available free of cost on Google Play Store for Android users, while it can be downloaded from App Store for iOS users.
What is Axis bank mobile banking limit?
IMPS – up to Rs 2 Lakh per day/per transaction
NEFT – up to Rs.10 lakh/per transaction
RTGS – up to Rs.10 lakh/per transaction
Note: Above all limits only for Registered beneficiaries.
Suggest Article: How to make axis bank credit card payments through NEFT?
What is axis bank customer care number for mobile banking?
Customer care numbers for axis mobile banking is
How much axis bank charge for mobile banking?
Axis bank IMPS charges:
|MPS Funds Transfer||Charges|
|Outside Bank||Upto Rs.1000 – Rs. 2.50 per transaction Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 – Rs. 5 per transaction Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 2,00,000 – Rs. 10 per transaction * Taxes Extra|
Axis Bank Bank NEFT Fees and Charges
|Transaction amount||Transaction fee|
|Up to Rs.10,000||Rs.2.50|
|Above Rs.10,000 to Rs.1 lakh||Rs.5|
|Above Rs.1 lakh to Rs.2 lakh||Rs.15|
|Above Rs.2 lakh||Rs.25|
Charges for RTGS
The minimum amount to be remitted through RTGS is 2 lakh. There are no charges for RTGS.
What is axis bank mobile banking login id?
The login id for the axis mobile banking app is your Internet banking user ID and password.
What is the limit for axis bank mobile banking RTGS?
The RTGS limit for mobile banking is up to Rs.10 lakh/per transaction
What is the limit for axis bank mobile banking IMPS?
The IMPS limit for mobile banking is up to Rs 2 Lakh per day/per transaction
What should I do if I have an axis bank mobile banking login issue?
If you are having problems with mobile banking, first ensure that the registered number is correct. If this is the case, call customer service or visit a branch.