A credit card statement from Union Bank was created in order to provide its customers with detailed information about their accounts and transactions made during the month. This statement can be downloaded from the bank’s website or obtained in other ways.
It can also be requested by visiting any of the bank’s branches in person. This article explains how to download your Union Bank credit card statement online, by phone or in person, and what to do if you need help while doing so.
What you can find on your Union Bank credit card statement
- Personal information: Your name and Card number
- Credit limit: The maximum amount of money you can borrow from the bank based on your income and other factors.
- Date of purchase.
- Amount of purchase (including tax).
- Merchant name and location of purchase (e.g., grocery store)
- Transaction ID number, which is typically found at the top right corner of the statement.
- The amount that you still owe to your account. This can be different from the original amount you borrowed if you’ve made any payments or charged new purchases.
- Below the balance, you’ll find other relevant information about how much interest you’re paying on your debt. The minimum payment due is also listed here, along with the due date for when it’s due. If you make only the minimum payment, it will take quite some time to pay off your debt but if you don’t have enough money available to pay off more than that, then it’s better than nothing at all.
- The next section shows any fees or charges that have been assessed against your account during the billing period. These can include fees for late payments or over the limit charges (if there are any), as well as interest charges assessed by Union Bank based on what portion of your balance remains unpaid at the end of each month (this interest rate will be listed separately).
Steps to Download your Union Bank credit card statement
Union Bank provides a convenient way for you to access your credit card statements online. Simply follow the Below Steps
Step 1: Enter your login ID & password, and navigate to the following URL to access the Card banking interface.
Step 2: Go to the ‘Statement’ section of the menu and choose it.
Step 3: Select a date range to get the statement.
Step 4: After you choose a date, the Credit Card statement will be shown. At this point, your most recent statement will be shown for download or printout as a PDF file.
What is Union Bank Credit Card Statement Password?
The Union Bank Credit Card Statement Password is a unique code that helps you gain access to your online statement. It is not possible to view your statement without the password, and you are required to have it in order to make any changes or adjustments. This page will explain how you can find your Union Bank Credit Card Statement Password.
How to read and understand your Union Bank credit card statement
When you receive your Union Bank credit card statement, it may be confusing at first. This is because there are many different types of charges on the statement.
Generally, the easiest way to understand your Union Bank credit card statement is by categorizing charges into two main categories:
Interest charges – These are the payments you make towards your outstanding balance (how much you owe), and interest is charged on this amount. Interest rates vary depending on the type of credit card you have, but they are typically between 10% and 15%.
Charges for using your card – These include annual fees and a variety of other fees, such as late payments or cash advances, that you pay when using your card.
Check for outstanding payments – Make sure that all outstanding payments are cleared by the due date indicated in the statement. If any payments are pending, then ensure that they are processed on time so that you don’t incur late payment charges.
Check the payment details – Whether it is a credit or debit card transaction. If the transaction is a debit card, it will be marked with “Debit” against the transaction amount. If it is a credit card, it will say “Credit” against the transaction amount.
What to do if you see a charge on your Union Bank credit card statement that you don’t recognize
If you see a charge on your Union Bank credit card statement that you don’t recognize, first check the card statement for an invoice or receipt. If there is no record of the purchase, call the UBI credit card services department at 1800 425 1515 to report the unauthorized transaction.
You will need the following information to report the transaction:
- The 16 digit transaction number (on your statement) and date of purchase
- The name of the merchant where you made the purchase
- Your full name as it appears on your account
- Your card number
Tips for staying organized with your credit card statements
Taking care of your credit card statements is a great way to stay organized. It’s easy to lose track of your expenses, especially if you have multiple cards and accounts. Keeping track of your expenses can help you keep an eye on your budget and make sure you’re staying within your means.
Here are some tips for staying organized with your credit card statements:
- Set up email alerts for each card
- Keep all statements in one place
- Pay attention to charges that don’t match the statement amount.
Hopefully, this guide provided you with all the information you needed to download and use your Union Bank credit card statement in Excel format. This is the easiest way to save time and money because you no longer need to compile your statements separately each month and risk losing them. Leave any questions or comments below, and we’ll do our best to help!