Union Bank of India offers an array of banking products, including savings and credit accounts as well as loans for mortgages and investments. In order to open a Union Bank current account, you will first need to complete the account registration form and return it to the bank.
Follow the steps outlined in this article to download and fill out the account registration PDF form from Union Bank, then send it to the bank so your account can be activated and ready to use in no time at all!
What is your current account in the union bank of India?
The current account is a type of bank account that allows businesses to conduct their day-to-day operations. This type of account is ideal for small businesses, as it doesn’t have any monthly fees and has a minimum deposit requirement. The current account also offers unlimited transactions and free cheque books.
Current accounts usually offer a debit card that can be used to withdraw cash from ATMs, as well as make purchases in shops and online. Many current accounts also offer a range of additional services, such as overdrafts and insurance.
Details Need to Fill in Union bank’s Account Opening Form
- Names of the joint account holders (If applicable)
- Name of sole/first account holder
- Permanent Address
- Mobile number
- Proof of Identity
- PAN Number
- Mode of operation
- GST No./CIN No.
- Nomination Details
- And any other details
- Entities Details
Document Required For open current Account Opening in union bank
The following papers must be presented in addition to the completed and signed Account Opening Form.
Basic for All
- Proof of identity – PAN card, voter’s ID card, passport, driving license
- Proof of address – Latest telephone bill or electricity bill
- Entity & Address Proof of the firm
- Pan card of the Proprietor
- Address proof of the Proprietor along with Passport size recent photograph
For public or private sector companies
- Certificate of Incorporation and Commencement of Business
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Board resolution authorising the opening and operation of the account
- PAN or General Index Registrar (GIR) No. or completed Form 60
- List of Directors with residential addresses
For partnership firms
- Partnership Deed and Registration Certificate
- Shop and Establishment Certificate
- Letter from partners authorizing the individuals involved in opening and operating the account
For proprietorship concerns
- Certificate from a State Government or Statutory Body or Trade License or Sales Tax Certificate or Shop and Establishment Certificate
- Letter of proprietorship, duly signed by the proprietor in his or her individual capacity (with a rubber stamp)
- For Hindu Undivided Family (HUF):
- Letter of HUF duly signed by Karta and all Co-Parceners
- PAN or GIR No. or completed Form 60
- Names of Karta and Co-Parceners with a residential address
- Latest passport-size photographs of all the authorised signatories
- Copy of the trust deed
- Copy of the registration certificate
- Copy of the resolution by the trustees authorising the members concerned to open and operate the account
- List of Trustees with residential addresses
- Photographs of the members operating the account associations or clubs
- Bye-laws of the association or club
- Certificate of Registration
- Copy of the resolution by the Board authorising the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
Limited Liability partnership
- Limited Liability Partnership Agreement
- Certificate of incorporation
- Pan card of the firm/ Form 60
- List of all existing designated partners & designated partner identification number (DPIN) issued by the Central Government on letterhead
- Address proof of the entity
- Board Resolution
- Address Proof and Id proof of the Partners along with passport size photograph
- Beneficial Owner & FATCA declaration
Read more Details about KYC requirements for Current Account
Union bank Current Account Opening Procedure
Union Bank of India is one of the leading commercial banks in India. It offers a wide range of banking and financial services to its customers.
A Union bank’s current account is a type of savings account that offers a higher rate of interest on deposits and other features that are beneficial to businesses. The account can be opened by both individuals and businesses.
The following is a step-by-step guide on how to open a Union bank current account:
1. Visit the nearest Union Bank branch.
2. Fill in the application form and submit it along with the required documents.
3. The Banker verifies the AOF (Account Opening Form) and other documents.
4. Make a minimum deposit into the account.
5. After two days, your account will be established with a chequebook and an ATM card.
Download Union Bank’s Current Account Opening Form PDF
You can open a Union Bank current account by downloading the button…
For Resident Individuals
Information of Applicant/Signatory
Other than individuals
Union Bank of India Customer Care Helpline Numbers
All-India Toll Free number : 1800 22 22 44 / 1800 208 2244
Charged Numbers: 080-61817110
Dedicated number for NRI: +918061817110
Corporate Office Address: Union Bank Bhavan, 239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021, Maharashtra, India 022-22892000
Benefits of Current Account in Union Bank
There are a number of ways to benefit from your current account, and it’s important to be clued up on the different options available to you so that you can make the most of your account.
1. One of the main benefits of current accounts is that they offer a range of interest rates. This means that you can earn money on your deposited funds, which can be a great way to save over time.
2. UnionBank Free ATM Access – No matter where you are, enjoy free withdrawals at over 450 ATMs nationwide.
3. Additionally, some accounts offer cashback on certain transactions, such as shopping with a specific retailer or withdrawing money from a specific ATM. This can be a great way to save money on everyday expenses. Reward points can be used to offset your purchases, cash advances or service charges at partner locations across UnionBank and UB Group outlets. **Terms and conditions apply.
4. UnionBank Mobile App – Now it’s easier than ever to access your money! Download our mobile app today and manage all of your banking needs on the go. You can also pay bills through our mobile app with just a few taps!
5. UnionBank Online Banking – Log on anytime, anywhere using their secure online banking platform that lets you view account balances, check transactions, make transfers between accounts and more.
6. Cash Deposit Machine – With a free-of-charge ATM card, it’s now easier than ever to deposit cash on your current account! Simply insert your Debit card into any of their Cash Deposit Machines at any UB Group or partner location nationwide.
7. Finally, many current accounts offer overdraft facilities which can be a great way to cover unexpected costs or to borrow money in a pinch. However, it’s important to be aware of the fees and interest rates associated with overdrafts before taking this option.
As you can see, opening a current account with Union Bank is a very simple process. All you need to do is download the open form, fill it out, and bring it to your nearest branch. We hope you found this information useful.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them in the comments section below. We love to hear from our readers and will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks again for reading!