In the modern world, debit cards have become a way of life. We use them not only to make purchases but also to pay bills, send money to friends and family, etc.
Most banks issue debit cards that make you fill out a request form if you want to set up an ATM or Debit Card; however, it can be tricky to find one that works with your bank.
Union Bank makes it easy with its new application process (see below steps). All you need to do is fill out the form, submit it and wait for your card to arrive in the mail within seven business days!
What is a Union Bank Debit card?
A debit card is different from a credit card in that it’s linked directly to your account balance. That means you can only spend up to what you have. When you make a purchase using your UnionBank ATM Card, it automatically deducts money from your bank account and instantly posts it on your monthly billing statement.
For small purchases, there’s no need to carry cash or write checks, just get an ATM card! You may also use your ATM card for online shopping at sites that accept VISA cards.
This way, you don’t have to worry about entering your credit card information again and again when shopping online.
Just enter your ATM card number, expiration date, and CVV (the three-digit security code printed on the back of ATM cards) when prompted by these sites. Your information will be protected by SSL encryption technology as it travels over secure Internet lines.
Documents required to apply union bank ATM Card Form
- Application Form
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card)
- Account Passbook
- And any other documents
Details Need to Fill Up
- Branch Name
- Customer Name
- Date of Birth
- Fathers Name
- Name Desired on Debit Card
- Details of Primary Account Number
- Choose any one collection option
- Name of the Nominee & Relationship
- Customer Signature
- Date & Place
Instructions on submitting the union Bank ATM Card application
1. Apply for a Union Bank Debit Card
2. Complete your application form and submit it at any Union Bank branch or through our Online Banking system.
3. Your new card will be ready for pick-up in 3 to 5 business days after we receive your completed application form and supporting documents.*
4. The card is free of charge, but you may be charged an annual fee if you do not meet certain conditions as indicated on your debit card agreement.*
Download Union Bank ATM / Debit Card PDF Form
If you want to Apply Online Here are the Steps to Apply for a Debit card online on union bank of India
Tips to protect your Union Bank Debit card
Preventing fraud with your UnionBank Debit card is simple:
1. Guard your card. The first and best line of defence is always to protect your own UnionBank debit card by keeping it close to you or where you can readily locate it. When not in use, lock up your card in a secure place such as a safe at home.
2. Watch out for scams. Online transactions may seem convenient, but they are prime targets for fraudsters. So be wary of offers to pay you to cash upfront or through a wire transfer. And if someone calls you and claims that there has been a problem with your card, hang up and call UnionBank immediately to verify whether it’s true or not.
3. Be wary of people close to you. Fraudsters often target relatives and friends who they think will be reluctant to report their activities. If you discover that someone has stolen your card, contact UnionBank immediately and block Union Bank ATM.
4. Use your card only in places you’re familiar with. Only use your UnionBank debit card at legitimate shops and businesses that you know, both online and offline.
5. Keep a close eye on your transactions. It’s easy to check your UnionBank debit card transaction history online, and you should do so regularly to ensure that no one is using your card without your permission.
6. Protect your PIN. Your UnionBank debit card’s PIN (personal identification number) is just as important as your physical card, so guard it just as carefully. Never disclose your PIN to anyone.
7. It’s also important to know that if you receive a text message asking for your personal details or an OTP (one-time password), it is not from UnionBank. Bank Never Ask OTP or personal in any manner.
Benefits of using a Debit card
Debit cards offer several benefits that include:
- Access to cash: A debit card gives you access to your funds at ATMs and merchant locations.
- Protection against fraud: Debit cards offer fraud protection against unauthorized transactions.
- Convenience: A debit card is a convenient way to make purchases without having to carry cash.
- Security: Debit cards can help you protect your identity and personal information.
- Debit cards are a great way to budget your money. You can see exactly how much money you have available to spend, and
New applicants are required to fill up a new Union Bank Debit Card form when applying for a debit card. But still, some people don’t know how to fill up debit card applications for Union bank.
It is advised that you should fill in all relevant information before submitting or taking a printout of the application form. You can easily download and fill up the union bank debit card application form online given the link above.
So just follow these simple steps to download your own union bank debit card application form. thank you for visiting our site. If you have any queries then feel free to ask us by using the comment box below. Thanks again for visiting our site…!