You may be used to checking your account balances at the bank when you visit, but have you ever wondered if there was an easier way? In fact, Union Bank of India offers online checking accounts that allow you to view your statement and even make transfers from anywhere in the world as long as you have internet access.
This article will explain how to view your Union Bank of India statement online and also offer some reasons why you might want to choose this method over visiting the bank in person.
Things Need to Get union bank Statement
- Your mobile phone number should be registered with the bank and available to you when completing this process. – if not Regiser mobile number first.
- Smartphone with internet access
- When enrolling for the U-Mobile App, the bank registered mobile number SIM card should be placed into the phone.
Ways to Download Union Bank Account Statement
There are many ways by which you can download Union bank account statement online easily. Following are a few such methods:
Get union bank Account Statements using SMS
SMS banking is one of the easiest and most convenient ways to access your account statements. All you need is a mobile phone and your Union Bank account number.
To register for SMS banking, simply visit any Union Bank branch and complete a short form. You will need to provide your mobile phone number and your account number.
Once you have registered, you can start receiving your account statements via SMS.
To access your account statements, simply send an SMS to the shortcode 09223008486 with the following message: “UBAL<space>Account number” eg: “UBAL 953240045239852”
You will receive your statement within a few minutes. If you have any questions about the statement, please call UBI customer service hotline or visit the nearest branch.
Steps to Download UBI Statement Using Net Banking
The following are the steps to download the Union Bank of India (UBI) statement using net banking:
2. Once you have logged in, click on the ‘View Accounts’ tab.
3. Under the ‘Balance & Transaction Info’ section, select Operative accounts.
4. Click on the account number for which you wish to download the statement.
5. On the next page, click on the ‘View statement’ link at bottom of the page.
6. Enter a start and end date, or select one of the Transactions For options, and then click search.
7. Now, the account statement will appear on the screen once you validate it, click on the select near Download As button.
8. The statement will be downloaded in the format you specify.
Steps to Download Union Bank Statement Using Mobile Banking
Union Bank of India customers can use the UBI Mobile Banking App to download their account statements. The steps are as follows:
2. Launch the app and Enter the passcode.
3. Select the Accounts tab.
4. Select the account for which you want to download the statement.
5. Click on the Statement section and select any one option or choose a custom date.
6. The statement will be downloaded as a PDF file.
Request union Bank Account statement through Toll free number
You can get your account statement from Union Bank of India by calling on the toll-free number 1800-22-2244.
The customer care executive will ask you for your account number and other details. After verifying the details, they will provide you with the account statement for the past few months.
Request UBI bank statement in Nearest Branch
By visiting any branch of UBI and request for a hard copy, where they will take your account number and generate your current bank statement within a few minutes.
You may also request that your statement be forwarded to your registered email address. If you want a physical copy, keep in mind that you have been charged the fee.
Benefits of e-statement
There are many benefits of e-statements. Some of the most notable benefits are as follows:
1. Convenience: E-statements are delivered directly to your email inbox, which makes accessing them extremely convenient. You can access them from anywhere at any time, and you don’t have to worry about losing or misplacing them.
2. Security: E-statements are much more secure than paper statements. They cannot be lost or stolen, and they cannot be tampered with.
3. Environmental Sustainability: E-statements help reduce environmentally harmful paper waste. They also reduce the amount of fuel used to transport paper statements.
4. Cost: E-statements are less expensive than paper statements because they eliminate printing, postage and mailing costs.
What is the Password for the union Bank e-statement?
The password for the Union Bank e-statement is the first four letters of your name, followed by the date and month of your birth.
- Name: krish
- DOB : 2/8/1995
Password is KRIS0208
Union Bank of India has services that are easily accessible online. You can view your monthly statement and check in real-time how much you have spent or how much is left on your account.
By using UBI’s internet banking facility, all you need is your Customer Number and other specific details needed for identification. Using Union Bank’s mobile banking app, UnionPay Mobile Banking App, customers can also enjoy easy access from their smartphone or mobile device anytime, anywhere.