Your privacy is important to us. It is site2tutorials policy to respect your privacy and comply with any applicable law and regulation regarding any personal information we may collect about you, including across our website, site2tutorials.com..
This policy was last updated on 20 Oct 2021.
Information we collect
Information we collect includes both information you knowingly and actively provide us when using or participating in any of our services and promotions, and any information automatically sent by your devices in the course of accessing our products and services.
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, other details about your visit, and technical details that occur in conjunction with any errors you may encounter.
Please be aware that while this information may not be personally identified by itself, it may be possible to combine it with other data to personally identify individual persons.
Collection and Use of Information
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
- Sign up to receive updates from us via email or social media channels
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content
- Contact us via email, social media, or on any similar technologies
- When you mention us on social media
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- to enable you to customise or personalise your experience of our website
- to contact and communicate with you
- for analytics, market research, and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms
- for advertising and marketing, including sending you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you
- to consider your employment application
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have
Please be aware that we may combine information we collect about you with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like other websites, site2tutorials uses ‘cookies. These can be used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies” from Cookie Consent.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that site2tutorials has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-party privacy policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. To find out more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found on the relevant websites of the browser.
Limits of Our Policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
By email: [email protected]
By visiting this page on our website: site2tutorials.com/contact-us